Redux is a tiny library, but its contracts and APIs are carefully chosen to spawn an ecosystem of tools and extensions.
For an extensive list of everything related to Redux, we recommend Awesome Redux. It contains examples, boilerplates, middleware, utility libraries, and more. React/Redux Links contains tutorials and other useful resources for anyone learning React or Redux, and Redux Ecosystem Links lists many Redux-related libraries and addons.
On this page we will only feature a few of them that the Redux maintainers have vetted personally. Don't let this discourage you from trying the rest of them! The ecosystem is growing too fast, and we have a limited time to look at everything. Consider these the “staff picks”, and don't hesitate to submit a PR if you've built something wonderful with Redux.
Learning Redux #
- Getting Started with Redux — Learn the basics of Redux directly from its creator (30 free videos)
- Learn Redux — Build a simple photo app that will simplify the core ideas behind Redux, React Router and React.js
Example Apps #
- Official Examples — A few official examples covering different Redux techniques
- SoundRedux — A SoundCloud client built with Redux
- grafgiti — Create graffiti on your GitHub contributions wall
- React-lego — How to plug into React, one block at a time.
Tutorials and Articles #
Using Redux #
- react-router-redux — Ruthlessly simple bindings to keep React Router and Redux in sync
- redial — Universal data fetching and route lifecycle management for React that works great with Redux
- redux-batched-subscribe — Customize batching and debouncing calls to the store subscribers
- redux-history-transitions — History transitions based on arbitrary actions
- redux-optimist — Optimistically apply actions that can be later committed or reverted
- redux-optimistic-ui — A reducer enhancer to enable type-agnostic optimistic updates
- redux-undo — Effortless undo/redo and action history for your reducers
- redux-ignore — Ignore redux actions by array or filter function
- redux-recycle — Reset the redux state on certain actions
- redux-batched-actions — Dispatch several actions with a single subscriber notification
- redux-search — Automatically index resources in a web worker and search them without blocking
- redux-electron-store — Store enhancers that synchronize Redux stores across Electron processes
- redux-loop — Sequence effects purely and naturally by returning them from your reducers
- redux-side-effects — Utilize Generators for declarative yielding of side effects from your pure reducers
- Log Monitor — The default monitor for Redux DevTools with a tree view
- Dock Monitor — A resizable and movable dock for Redux DevTools monitors
- Slider Monitor — A custom monitor for Redux DevTools to replay recorded Redux actions
- Inspector — A custom monitor for Redux DevTools that lets you filter actions, inspect diffs, and pin deep paths in the state to observe their changes
- Diff Monitor — A monitor for Redux Devtools that diffs the Redux store mutations between actions
- Filterable Log Monitor — Filterable tree view monitor for Redux DevTools
- Chart Monitor — A chart monitor for Redux DevTools
- Filter Actions — Redux DevTools composable monitor with the ability to filter actions
Awesome Redux is an extensive list of Redux-related repositories.
React-Redux Links is a curated list of high-quality articles, tutorials, and related content for React, Redux, ES6, and more.
Redux Ecosystem Links is a categorized collection of Redux-related libraries, addons, and utilities.